Monday, March 26, 2012

I regret to inform you...

To Whom it May Concern,


You may have wondered hey, what ever happened to those delicious recipes that were coming our way? Well truth be told we really wanted them out in time for St. Patrick's Day in case you felt the urge to try something different for the meal. But alas I've dropped the ball.


I've been utterly involved with my thesis writing that I've done nothing else but mope around about it. Basically there is one experiment that is holding me back from finishing but it just refuses to work for me. Which has put me in a funk because I just want to be finished by now. Heck my original plan was to defend my thesis over 2 weeks ago. That didn't work out so well.


Anyways that's the reason the posts are so far behind. I've been hoarding the pictures and recipes on my computer and just haven't had the time or willpower to go through and make it awesome and Kelsey doesn't have access to it either. Lo siento. You may be thinking, "oh, why not just write a recipe instead of complain?". The answer to that is because it takes 5 minutes to put this little number together, but 1+hour for a recipe post. 


I swear I'll kick my butt into gear. I will post those recipes. I will finish my thesis. I will make what's wrong right. Just give me some more time.


Thanking you in advance for you understanding,
-Alixx 

No comments:

Post a Comment