Not a whole lot makes sense in this crazy crazy world. But there is one thing you can count on, Bacon-wrapped pizza rolls. Hallelujah.Cast of characters: pizza rolls, and bacon. This is seriously the easiest, most delicious thing you will ever eat. EVER.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Make sure your bacon is completely defrosted, but the pizza rolls themselves are frozen. Then just do what comes natural. Wrap them pizza rolls in bacon!
The first one. Aww!
Now we're really cooking. As you can seen we extreme rolled these bad boys up with an entire strip of bacon per roll. Hindsight not too great an idea. The bacon and pizza roll cooks much better when you only use about 1/3 of the strip per roll. Can't blame us for trying though.
So if 1 package of bacon brings an average of 12 strips. And each strip can wrap three pizza rolls. How many pizza rolls can you wrap in bacon?
Answer: 36 pizza rolls
All cooked and delicious! Warning: The smell wafting from your oven will cause extreme drooling.
Bacon-Wrapped Pizza Rolls
- 1 package of bacon (brings an average of 12 strips)
- Pizza Rolls
- Defrost bacon a few hours before you are ready to cook.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Take pizza rolls out of the freezer and place on baking sheet.
- Cut bacon into thirds and wrap around the pizza roll. (You can double or triple wrap the bacon but this causes some weird cooking issues.)
- Place bacon-wrapped pizza rolls in the oven for 10 minutes or until bacon looks cooked and smells like heaven.
- Once done allow to cool then enjoy!