Need to make a fast, simple, cheap dessert? Look no further!
Cast of characters: 1 package of Oreos, 16 ounces of cream cheese, white chocolate chips. Sorry for the lack of photo on this one, but it's simple enough!
Once nicely crumbled, place in a mixer and throw in the cream cheese. You are going to want to mix this thoroughly.
Next, line a baking sheet with wax paper.
Nicely mixed! At this point shape ping-pong size amounts of the cookie mix and place on the wax paper. Once you've used up all the mixture, place in the fridge, or freezer if you are in a rush, and allow to harden up.
Once you're ready, heat up the white chocolate chips in a saucepan.
Oh sweet white heavenly goodness. Now, this next step requires some trial and error. You can do a number of things.
1. Place a toothpick in each Oreo ball to allow for dunking.
2. Drizzle white chocolate over Oreo balls.
3. Do a mixture of both.
Guess which one we did.
- 1 package of Oreos
- 1 16 ounce package of cream cheese
- 2 cups of white chocolate chips, or more if you feel so inclined
- Smash up the Oreos!
- Place smashed Oreos and cream cheese into a mixture and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Form ping-pong size balls with the cookie mix and place on the wax paper.
- Place in fridge or freezer and allow to harden.
- Melt white chocolate chips and dip Oreo Balls into the gooey goodness, or drizzle it all over.
- Allow to harden then enjoy with a tall glass of milk!
Now this recipe is super simple, but we here at Second Friday were thinking of new ways to make these. The most promising one? Place a caramel candy in the center, the kind that it gooey, not hard, like a Rolo! Could you imagine it? Definitely on our must make list!